We are always in search of Difference Makers to help us generate solutions and solve problems so that we can continue flooring the imagination of our customers; while providing value to their lives. We're redefining flooring with products that not only minimize climate impact but also foster beauty and allow people to connect and thrive.
If you would like to make a direct impact with a multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 global leader in flooring fashions, while making the world a better place, then we have an exciting leadership opportunity for you!
Mohawk Industries is the world’s largest flooring company – and we are growing. We are a Fortune 500 company (NYSE: MHK) and our competitive advantages are huge.
· SAFELY Monitors and troubleshoots specific machinery operating deficiencies
· Analyzes quality defects and corrects deficiencies in the line
· Operates and monitors all electrical and mechanical set ups on machines
· Perform all quality tests as required to correct quality defects
· Adjusts tools and set up on machinery or makes changes to maintain first quality product
· Performs minor repairs on machines and may assist maintenance
· Uses mechanical tools to make adjustments
· Operate computer panels
· Perform cycle counts and maintain proper documentation
· Perform duties using proper housekeeping and observes safe work practices
· Fill out pallet tickets, end of order forms, end of shift paperwork and other paperwork as needed.
· Other duties as assigned
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.