To coordinate safety programs within facility and across plant operations.
- Understand OSHA regulations and assist management and Safety Specialists in applying regulations to the manufacturing operations
- Assist with regular safety audits and inspections and keep track of safety audit results
- Assist with implementation of Mohawk safety policies and procedures
- Coordinate Central Safety Committee, JSO teams, and BBS teams, all accident investigation teams’ meetings
- Schedule and conduct annual safety training to include LTO, LOTO, and safety harness training
- Maintain records of all annual training
- Prepare a PPE Grid for all job classifications
- Maintain database of all recordable incidents, near-misses, and relevant investigations
- Track progress on action items generated from incident investigations, safety audits, and safety committee meetings
- Maintain and update site commander’s notebook and MSDS notebook
- Schedule, monitor, and track action items resulting from Code Red and Blue Drills
- Spot check safety showers, eyewash stations, ladders, harnesses, etc.
- Assist in preparation for Quarterly Safety Audits
- Other duties as required or requested by management
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans