Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans
Antioch Rd Facility
Experience must include:
- Demonstrated experience developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex manufacturing business issues/problems (Similar industry preferred)
- ISO 9000 knowledge and competence
- Demonstrated project management skills and experience, which included project leadership in organizing, planning and executing large-scale projects from vision through implementation, across multiple internal and external reporting and organizational lines.
- Demonstrated experience in business process re-engineering or process improvement involving broad-based manufacturing systems, utilizing tools and techniques to effect business change. Advance knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean or similar methodology, training and experience required. Related certifications preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in working with automated process controls. Experience with advanced control techniques such as Dynamic Matrix Control, Model Predictive Control or similar techniques preferred.